WHY RAINWATER HARVESTING?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it's no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the
planet's water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
RAINWATER COLLECTION SYSTEMS MAKES DOLLARS AND "SENSE"
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
BETTER FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE THAN MUNICIPALLY TREATED WATER
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 sq. ft. residential roof
generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be
- That same roof in a region receiving 30 inches of
annual rainfall generates 41,000 gallons of
- The average US household with a 10,000 square
foot lot uses 5,000 gallons of water weekly for
- Running a sprinkler for 2 hours can use up to
500 gallons of water.
- The RainXchange™ allows you to collect
thousands of gallons of water anywhere, even
in the Desert!
|Traditional ways of
do not add beauty or
value to your home or
|RainXchange™ by Aquascape Inc. adds the beauty of a water feature to a revolutionary system for capturing and reusing our
most precious resource, water.
THE RAINXCHANGE™ SYSTEM IS REVOLUTIONARY!
The Aquascape RainXchange™ Harvesting Systems are a revolutionary design that combines a
recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
- Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage - While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the
RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of
- The RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates
easily into existing landscape.
- Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and
- Wildlife Habitat - Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being
aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle - Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide
soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
- Environmental Conservation - Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-
sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
RAINXCHANGE™ RAIN BARREL
- LARGE 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- It’s SIMPLE. The RainXchange™ Rain Barrel can be incorporated into
existing gutter and drainage systems.
- It’s RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply to rain barrels.
Storing rain water allows you to keep gardens growing during
watering restrictions and reduce the burden for municipal water.
- It’s BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants than municipally
Rain Water Harvesting and Drainage Control Solutions
|Neptune's Water Gardens Inc. 11514 S 168th St Gretna, NE 68028 402-699-0384 www.neptuneswatergardens.com email@example.com
Neptune's Water Gardens
11514 S 168th St
Gretna, NE 68028
Closed For The Season
Neptune's Water Gardens has a wide variety of products, equipment, herbicides, and algaecides available for the treatment and control of nuisance aquatic plants and algae. However, many of our products are designed for all-
natural preventative maintenance. We also sell and install fountains, aerators, and bottom diffusers for aeration and decorative purposes.
Neptune's Water Gardens is the premier water feature design and installation company in the Omaha Metro area. Our naturally balanced, low-maintenance ecosystem ponds work with Mother Nature, not against her. We pride
ourselves in creating water features that appear to have always existed in their surrounding landscape. Whether you choose an ecosystem pond, decorative fountainscape, Pondless® Waterfall or the new RainXchange™
System that pairs a rainwater harvesting system with a decorative water feature – you'll be thrilled with the sight and sound that water brings to your landscape. From trees to shrubs; patios to retaining walls, the experienced
Serving the Omaha Metro Area and Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa . Services include pond help, pond cleaning and repair, pond and water feature maintenance, boulder bubblers and fountains, water garden and koi pond
design and installation, pondless and disappearing waterfall design and installation, landscape design installation and maintenance, Stone and paver patios and retaining walls .